Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Slimline Fairy Birthday Wishes

Hi crafty friends! DT Jennifer here with a pastel springtime scene for today's inspiration. 


To create this project, I first cut a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock to 3.75 x 7.75 for the stenciled cloud layer. I rounded off the corners using my corner rounding punch. Then I laid out the spotlights using my masking stencils from Time for Tea Designs - Small Circle and Heart Grid.

Once I knew where I wanted the spotlights, I inked them in ombre fashion using Distress Oxide inks and Blender Brushes. I masked them off with the negative of the stencil (included with the stencil) and added the ombre cloud effect in purple shades using the Sunny Side Up stencil.

I stamped all fairies and ran them through my Scan N Cut and cut them all out. Then I colored everything that needed it, added Wink of Stella to the wings and white paint pen polkadots to the dresses. I die cut the stitched clouds, then started on the layout.

After everything was attached with foam tape for dimension, I attached the background of the scene to a piece of 3.825 x 7.825 white cardstock with 1/16" foam tape. The large sequins are from Kat Scrappiness and the small ones are from Craftin' Desert Divas. I used my picker upper and a dab of liquid Nuvo adhesive to adhere them to the card.

I hope you enjoyed my project today. I have a discount code for you to use - T4TJENNIFER10 will save you 10% on your order from the Time For Tea shop!

If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! Thanks for stopping by! 


Supply list:
Fairy Garden from Time For Tea Designs
Sunny Side Up stencil from Time for Tea Designs

Heart Grid Masking Stencil from Time for Tea Designs
Small Circle Masking Stencil from Time for Tea Designs
Neenah Solar White cardstock
Corner Rounder punch set

Stitched cloud dies
Copic markers
Foam squares and foam tape
ScorTape - 1/4"
Distress Oxide Ink Pads in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Milled Lavender, and Shaded Lilac
Beautiful Blender Brushes
Wink of Stella - clear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like