Pages

Monday 3 February 2020

Hoppy Birthday!

Hi DT Sharon here and today's card features the new release "Hip Hop Hooray".

No photo description available.

I've used a few Time For Tea Designs products here. The main stamp set is of course the "Hip Hop Hooray" set. Isn't it cute? I've coloured them up with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators and adhered them to the card with 3D pads. The frame is a T4T die called Scalloped Frame. I've used the centre and the actual frame to create this little scene. The scene has been made with the Sunny Side Up stencil. I've used Distress Oxides to ink through the stencil. The oxides can now be purchased from the Time For Tea store. They are great for using with stencils as they blend so easily with the new T4T brushes.

You can find the Time For Tea Designs store here

https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/

And for an extra 10% off just use my code   T4TSHARON10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like