Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Elephantastic Dad - Making Cards for Men Video Tutorial


Hi! I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday!

Jo here with a new card and video tutorial!

Be sure to watch the video below to find out how we made this card for an Elephantastic Dad!




Cards for men are notoriously hard to make, mainly because I want to make cute, pretty and more girly cards :)
I think this card is a good compromise.


I have chosen geometric shapes, bold colours and an image that is unisex!


I also got to do some pretty ink blending, add some enamel dot accents and with that my need for some girliness was fulfilled :)


This little guy is so cute too. I'm sure any dad would be happy to receive a card with his happy face on it!


I really enjoyed making this card. I hope you enjoy the video and find some inspiration to make your own masculine cards.

Details of the products I used are below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like