Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Thank You Lilly



Today's card features more of the new Time For Tea Designs June release - the Thinking of You Lily A7 Clear Stamp Set and coordinating die, as well as the Thank You Sentiment Die Set. I love the font and thickness of the Thank You die as well as the size as it nicely fills up the front of a card so it can be used on its own with a nice background if you like.

For the background, I used some cold-pressed Arches watercolour paper and my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours. I often struggle with watercolour backgrounds as I like to control what it looks like which isn't really possible with watercolours as they have a mind of their own! Once the paper was dry, I used the largest die in the Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies to cut it out to get the beautiful stitching on the edges.
Next, I die cut out the Thank You sentiment onto some white paper and stamped and coloured the Lilly with my Copics. I adhered the sentiment and the Lilly to my background with liquid glue.
Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like