Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Fancy A Biscuit?

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here. As so many people are baking during lockdown I decided I'd bring the baking to my paper crafting and made biscuits - jammie dodgers to be precise!


I used the newly released mini frame and banner die set to create the jammie dodgers.  I coloured in my card stock then stenciled over the middle using the Splish Splash stencil.  The hearts in the middle are from the Toadally awesome die set and the sentiments from the Baked With Love set stamped on to the banners from the new set.


I added glossy accents to the hearts and I used the Diamonds Are Forever Stencil to make the background for my biscuits.

Hope I've not made you too hungry!

See you again soon!

Products Used:

Load image into Gallery viewer, Mini Frame & Banner Die Set

Load image into Gallery viewer, Baked With Love Clear Stamp Set

Load image into Gallery viewer, Splish Splash 6 x6" Stencil

Load image into Gallery viewer, Diamonds Are Forever 6 x6" Stencil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like