Pages

Saturday 27 June 2020

Rainbows & Unicorns - Texture Paste and Correcting Mistakes



Hi! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Jo here with a new card and video tutorial!

Be sure to watch the video below to find out how we made this rainbow filled Unicorn card!

In the video you will see how we made this colourful rainbow background using our latest addition to the Beautiful Blender Brush range.


 I also use some sparkly texture paste to add sparkle and dimension to my clouds.


I made a couple of little smudges, tears and mistakes along the way - it was LIVE after all :) But I show how easy it is to work with your mistakes and correct them without scrapping your project.


This was such a fun and colourful card to create. These adorable unicorns riding on the rainbows are too cute!



I really enjoyed making this card. I hope you enjoy the video and find some inspiration to make your own rainbow unicorn card.

Details of the products I used are below.

Don't forget you can join us every Thursday at 8pm for our Live Craft with Jo event.

Happy Crafting

Jo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like