Pages

Saturday 6 June 2020

Bearing Gifts



Hi Guys DT member Natalie here today and I'm sharing with you my cute mini gift box its great for making wedding favours, adding Easter eggs or just to pop a few sweets in. The Time for Tea paper pad is great for your base I used this gorgeous dotty teal paper alongside the pink stripes for the hearts.
I still had plenty of those bears left from my marathon colouring session to use. I've decided that this is my way forward by colouring lots of images at once so I can play around with layouts. It especially helps if you have lost your mojo. So that's what I did. I cut out my base and just played around with the layout. Top tip glue it together just at one side and lay it out flat so its easier to stick on your images and see it as a whole.





Once everything was stuck it was time to turn it into the box everything is scored when it goes through your die-cutting machine so its pretty easy to assemble. I used red tape to tape the edges so it was nice and strong and ran my bone folder over the score lines to make the folds more crisp. Its easier stick the bottom before the other side and you can use like the a pen lid to press it firmly down to make sure its completely stuck and then stick your other side. The top part you just gently press the middle bits in to close the top and I finished mine of with some twinkly twine. I hope you like my Gift Box I can't wait to see what designs you all come up with you are always so creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like