Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Follow Your Dreams

Hi DT Sharon here and today I'd like to show you a card I made using lots of lovely Time For Tea products.



The unicorns are a real favourite of mine and when I saw the new clear drops embellishments I knew they'd go well together.
So first of all I made the background. I die cut the square with a die from Square Quilted nesting die set and I then stencilled the clouds using the Sunny Side Up stencil and broken china distress oxide ink. Using the Circle of Love nesting dies I created the framed circle. I stencilled the circle with the new Splish Splash stencil and the same oxide ink. I stamped and die cut the images and then coloured them with alcohol pens. I added lots of clear sparkle glitter pen to make them shine. These were adhered with 3D foam pads. I then added the gorgeous clear drops to add more detail to the card.
You can find all the products in the T4T store here
https://timeforteadesigns.co.uk/

You can also get 10% off anything across the store by using my code  T4TSHARON10

Happy Crafting

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like