Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Buzzing For You and Thinking of You Lily

Hi DT Sharon here today. I hope you all enjoyed the new releases that were revealed and all the inspiration the T4T DT have been sharing? I loved them all so much I made so many projects , the ideas just kept on coming!
So today I have 2 projects to show you, the first is a shadow box card.


I've used the Box clever die set  for the base. I blended some distress oxide inks over it to get the colour. I then stamped the hexagons from the Buzzing for you stamp set randomly over it. For the inside of the box I used the Scene it stencil to make the background clouds and grass. The sun and clouds dies are also included in the box clever set. I used the hearts die from several of the new releases to make the flowers. Then the bees were stamped, coloured and die cut and I attached them to the box using acetate. I wanted to make them look like they were floating in the air. Lastly I just added the sentiments.


For my second project I have used the Thinking of you Lily stamp and die set. I've used the set in 3 different ways.


For my first card I stencilled the white card with the Scattered Triangles stencil. I then stamped three lillies onto vellum with clear embossing ink and embossed them with white fine embossing powder. I coloured the lillies from the back using alcohol pens. 
For the purple card I stamped the lillies onto the white card with a purple ink randomly. I stamped a further lily using black and ink and coloured it with alcohol pens. I then placed it over a lily with 3D foam pads. The green dotty strip is using the Washi Strips stamp set with a green ink and then fussy cutting it out. 
For my last card I have just used gold embossing powder on cream linen card and navy card. I've also used the Squiggly Giggly stamp set to make the background and the Scalloped Frame die set which incidently has 35% off at the moment!

I hope I've inspired you today and you enjoy all the new releases. I have a code too to get 10% off across the store, just use the code  T4TSHARON10

Happy crafting and stay safe!

Sharon
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like