Pages

Sunday 7 June 2020

Elephantastic: Mixing Your Stamps Set to Create a Scene - Video Tutorial


Hi! Jo here with the second of the cards we made during our Crafting Live with Jo on Facebook Thursday.

If you missed it you can watch the full length replay on FB or your can see the edited version below.




This scene is so adorable and uses a number of elements from different stamp sets to create it.


I already had my background blended and I had the HUGS sentiment die cut from vellum & black cardstock.


These 2 elements were the inspiration for my scene.
The cute elephants from the Elephantastic set were suggested by viewers as our characters. These fun characters are back in stock so if you've been waiting to grab them check out the link below :)


Using accessories such as the little envelope from the You Snailed It stamp set is a great way to get the most out of your stash.


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial.

Be sure to join us for more videos and live crafting every Thursday at 8pm on Facebook.

Details of the products I used are listed below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like