Pages

Saturday 13 February 2021

Cosy by the Fire!


 


The weekend is here and we have made it to half term whoop! That means more crafty time for this momma, so I hope your ready for more Smitten Kitten cards. Its been so cold and snowy this week I just wish I was curled up by the fire like these cuties. 
I began by cutting out the rectangle die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate Die set and added a little Wild Honey Distress Oxide to give a warm glow and my base was ready for my scene. I coloured up the fire from the Warm Winter Wishes stamp set using some light warm greys so that the flames are the main pop of colour. The cats again I coloured up with the warm greys and added some E95, E97 and E99 for the ginger colour. When placing them on my scene I felt like it needed something else to make it look a little more cosy so stamped out the blanket from the Plaid Background Clear stamp set. I popped these all onto the card and added my sentiment from the Be Kind Be You stamp set. 
I finished my card off by mounting it on some burgundy card to match the rug and popped it on my card base. A quick and easy card for today, I hoped you like it, don't forget if you want to purchase ay of the items in the shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like