Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

I Love Mew - A Masculine Themed Card

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez and I'm sharing a card that's a little more masculine as my husband doesn't appreciate cards with lots of pink, although he's more than happy to wear a pink shirt......!


Instead of inks I decided to use papers for the background as I thought they went really well with the night time scene I created.  I die cut a couple of circles from the Circle of Love Nesting Dies to create a frame.  I added a small die cut circle for the moon and the Landscape Edge Standalone Dies for the grass.  I die cut a speech bubble from the Speech Bubbles Co-ordinating Die Set and stamped 'I love mew' with the Smitten Kitten Stamp Set.


I coloured the cats image using my Chameleon pen from the same stamp set and cut them out before sticking them amongst the die cut grass.  To finish I stamped out 'Happy Anniversary'.

You can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10 and don't forget to watch Jo and Ant on their Facebook Live at 8pm tomorrow with an exciting new release!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like