Pages

Saturday 27 February 2021

Sending Hugs

 


Happy Saturday everyone, I’m here to share my first card with the new stamp set from the Spring Blooms card kit. I teamed it with the Lots of Love Vertical Cover Plate Die to make this fun rainbow heart card. 
I cut out the Lots of Love Cover Plate die once out of white card stock which was 360gsm then once again out of white fun foam to give me my base. Then cut out the hearts from rainbow coloured paper. I just cut off enough paper to cut out 3 hearts but if you wanted to make lots of cards you could cut the whole cover-plate out each time. 
I popped the fun foam and white card panels what I cut out on top of a black card base, then I could glue my hearts on the inside. It’s such a quick and easy technique but looks so pretty! 
The sentiments I just white heat embossed into some black cardstock and cut out the hugs with the coordinating dies and the other one just with my paper trimmer. I glued them on my card and that was it finished up! I hope you like it, there’s so many different possibilities with the new spring bloom kit I’m really enjoying playing with it. Don’t forget you can also get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10 
Have a great weekend and I will see you next week! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like