Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Wintery Paper Hugs

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez sharing a card made using the Happy Mail Critters Stamp & Die Set.  It's such a cute set and is perfect for when you need to tell someone you are thinking of them, especially with the current lock down.


I used a sheet of the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad as the background as it went so well with the images on the stamp set and framed it with the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Die Set.


All my images were coloured with my Chameleon pens and I made a scene where the cat had to stand on a box to reach the letter box and help the bird post the letter.  I added hearts and a sentiment to finish.

You can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.  Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like