Pages

Sunday 14 February 2021

Love Mail


 Happy Valentines Day! DT Annalisa here sharing this adorable mailbox that I made with my Scan N Cut (using a design by Lori Whitlock) and decorated with Time For Tea Designs stamps and dies. I just love how you can put T4T images all the way around the mailbox!


The Mini Mailbox Treat Holder is from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop which I cut with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e. I used some bright pink and striped patterned paper for the box which I assembled using instructions on Lori's website.

To decorate the mailbox I used the Happy Mail Critters and Be Kind Be You Clear Stamp Sets as well as the 'love' sentiment from the Circle of Love Nesting Dies. I coloured the adorable images with my Copics after I had stamped and die cut them. I adhered them to the mailbox using liquid glue.

Use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the T4T shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like