Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

You Are Awesome Critter Card

 Hello DT Vic here today and I'm sharing a very sweet critter card with you. 


I love mixing up different Time For Tea Designs stamp sets and I thought it would be fun to add some colours to my card too. So for my card today I used the Be Slothy Stamp SetBeavering Away Stamp Set and the Bearing Gifts Stamp Set. I also used the You Are Awesome Sentiment Die for my greeting.


To start with I ink blended a plain piece of white card using purple, yellow and green distress inks and my Beautiful blending brushes. I then stamped some leaves and some dots.


Next I stamped and coloured my images using copic markers, using the coordinating dies I ran them through my die cutting machine. 


I then die cut my You Are Awesome Sentiment Die using green and pink card. I adhered these together using PVA glue and then applied them to the middle of my card using foam tape. I then added all the critters around the edge of my card. 


Once all the critters are adhered down your card is now complete. I loved how this turned out and it was so fun to use a sentiment die as my greeting.

Don't forget you can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs Purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. This includes the new release items too how amazing is that. 

Jo will also be crafting live on our Facebook page tonight at 8pm pop over and say hello.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like