Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Dutch Card Video Tutorial Using The NEW RELEASE!

 Hello crafty friends, Vic here today and I have a fun video to share with you using some goodies from the Brand New Release



In my video today I will be showing you how to make this fun folded dutch card. You will only need a piece of A4 card to create this along with some pattern paper. I don't know about you but I find it so much easier to create fun folds using just one piece of card. I will show you all the steps in the video that you need to make this card.


The card will open as the picture shown above. I added some ribbon to my card but you don't need to add this if you don't want to. This will also stand up by itself as the two bottom folds will act like a stand. 


For my card I used the brand new Mum Sentiment Die. I absolutely love this font its just so pretty! I adhered the dies using some pink and white card. I placed the die at the top of my dutch card. I then die cut some flowers using the Spring Blooms Die Set. The flowers are so sweet and will definetly be used on a lot of my cards. 


For my insert I used the Mum and Dad sentiments stamp set. This stamp set has so many fun sayings and can be used through the year. I stamped the greeting Happy Mother's Day and added some flowers using the Spring Blooms Die Set. I also added some grass using the Landscape Edge Standalone Die. If you watch the video you will see that I was having 'one of those days' where my colouring was going wrong. I watercoloured a little bird from the Happy Mail Critters Stamp Set which was the only image I could 'save'. I then went on and aded a couple of critters from the Butterflies Stamp Set. I used my copic markers to colour the critters in and they are all listed on the screen of the video. 


Once all my pieces were adhered down I added a ribbon to tie the card up. I loved how this turned out and it was so fun making this dutch folded card. I hope you give this a try and if you do don't forget to tag us in your photos. We love seeing you're creations.

You can also save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs orders including the New Release!!! using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

I hope you enjoy the video and I can't wait to see what you make with the new release!

Have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by!

Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like