Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Exercise??? Extra Fries!

 Hello DT Vic here today and I am sharing a card that I can completely relate too! Who's with me? I would rather take the extra fries!! 



For this card I used the brand new Workout Pigs stamp set. I loved the sentiment so much. I wanted to create a bold and colourful card so I added my background colours using Distress Ink abandoned coral and Distress Oxide Scattered Straw. I used my Beautiful Blender Brushes to apply my ink and blend the colours together nicely. 


I stamped my images onto a piece of Copic Friendly Card and coloured them in with my copic markers. These pigs are just the cutest and I had so much fun colouring them in. I then trimmed my images out after my colouring was complete and using some 3D foam pads I adhered them onto my card. I then used a dark red card and heat embossed the sentiment using WOW White Embossing Powder. I then trimmed my sentiment down and adhered this onto the middle of my card.


 Once all my images were adhered down I wanted to add a bit more texture to my card, so I added some red Nuvo Drops to my card to look a little bit like tomato ketchup. 



I really love how this turned out and it was nice to use some bold and bright colours for my card. If you are a little nervous about using bright colours my advice to you is just try it. You will be suprised how nice the ink blending will look. I highly recommend using a Beautiful Blending Brush as this will make the job so much more easier and they are so fun to use too. 

I hope you liked the card today and it will inspire you to get your bright colours out and have some fun. 

You can also save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs Purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. This code can also be used on the brand new release how great is that! 

Jo will also be over on our Facebook Page tonight at 8pm where she will be doing some live crafting!!

Come and say hi.

Thank you so much for stopping by today,

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like