Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Extra Fries Please

 

Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here today. Who doesn't LOVE fries? Some people don't, but I am not one of those people, so today I am sharing a slimline card using the Workout Pigs Clear Stamp Set as well as the Brick Wall Stencil. This is such a cute set with funny sentiments like "Abs are cool. But have you tried donuts?"

To start, I stamped the pigs, fries and sentiment on some card stock and coloured them with my copics. I cut the paper that I had done all of the stamping on to fit behind the openings in the smallest die in the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies. I used my Beautiful Blender Brush and applied some Simon Says Stamp Fog ink to the Brick Wall Stencil on some white card stock. After I applied the ink, I die cut the brick panel using the scalloped trio circle die. I cut out some blue patterned paper to fit behind the brick area and then used the largest slimline die in the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies to cut out some pale grey cardstock.

To assemble the card, I placed the grey brick panel on top of the coloured images, which I had adhered to the blue patterned paper. I then glued these two panels on top of the grey card stock and placed everything onto a slimline cardstock base.

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for a  10% discount the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like