Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Bunny Love

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here sharing a card made with a mixture of products which I think would be ideal for Valentine's Day. 


I began by colouring in the bunnies from the Cosy Winter Stamp Set with my Chameleon pens.  I then die cut a heart from the Scalloped Slimline Die Set and stamped the sentiment from the Bearing Gifts Stamp Set.  The 'you' and 'love you' were stamped from the Be Kind Be You Stamp Set.


I used distress oxide inks to blend an ombre background with my distress oxide inks and covered it with my Scattered Hearts Cover Plate Die die cut from white card.  I arranged the elements on the card and added a strip of pink card and one of the hearts from the die remnants to finish.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and happy crafting until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like