Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2024

The ZEST!

Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here to share some new Time for Tea designs inspiration with you to get your creative juices rolling...


T4T products used for this card :




I used lots of bright coloured card stocks to die cut the card base and sentiment tag. These were all adhered together with liquid glue or foam tape to start adding dimension...

I then stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of the super cute images before arranging them in a fun fruity scene!! 

To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of sequins....


I love the bright and cheery colours on this card, I hope you enjoyed it also. Thankyou for stopping by the blog, Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like