Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Simply the zest!

Hello everybody!

Summer has finally started over here in the Netherlands, and although it's still wet from time to time, it's not as cold anymore 🌞 So I'm moving on to summery and zesty cards!

Squeeze the Day is the perfect stamp set to get the summer vibe going on your card. I took the two largest stamps from the set and colored them with my Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out. 

For the sentiment I applied clear ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white heat embossing powder.




All I needed now, was a colourful background, so I took out the new Diagonal Stripe Cover Die and spent quite some time searching through my cardstock inventory, to obtain the perfect match for a rainbow-like gradient. The strawberry in the bottom right corner was placed on purpose to start off with red 😉



I adhered the images and sentiment with foam tape (1mm) and added white glittery enamel dots for some zest!


Have a lovely summer everybody 🌞🌴🏖🏊🍸

~Ilona~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like