Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Shake 'n squeeze! πŸ‹

Happy tuesday!

I had these little slices of polymere fruits lying around, so immediately thought of making a shaker card with those when I saw the Squeeze the Day A6 Stamps!

I stamped and coloured the images and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


For a little extra zest, I used sunburst Stickles on the citrus fruits. 


I used the Five Windows Cover Die with white cardstock for the frame, and die cut a panel, matching in size, with my Simple Nesting Dies - A6 set. Behind the frame, I adhered a sheet of transparant mica, using double sided tape. Flipped the frame up side down and filled in the boxes with my shaker material.

Turned to my favorite Distress oxides spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry to color up the panel, and splattered with water and white acrylic paint.

After having it dried, I adhered the panel onto the back of the frame, using 2mm thick foam tape. 


For the sentiment I used Anthony's Alpha Dies and die cut the word SQUEEZE twice out of smooth white cardstock. I colored 1 set with distress oxides squeezed lemonade and mustard seed and added dots with a copic marker and white gelly roll pen. Adhered the white set at the back, slightly off center to make it look like a white shadow and creating contrast. Stamped 'the day' onto black cardstock with versamark ink and used white embossing powder.

 
Lastly, I added all the images and the sentiment onto the shaker card using thin double sided foam tape and have been shaking ever since πŸ˜‰

Squeeze the day everyone! πŸ‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like