Pages

Friday 12 July 2024

Simply the Zest


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. The Time For Tea Designs new release is perfect for cards in the heat of the summer. I loved colouring the fruit with bright colours! These cute critters are about to squeeze the fruits to make a deliciously refreshing summer drink - like the ones I have been drinking as it is super humid. 

I used the A6 Simple Nesting Dies to die-cut a piece of patterned paper from Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad. I used double-sided tape to stick it to an A6 card base.

Next, I ink-blended ALTENEW Sunkissed Crisp Dye Ink through the new Diagonal Stripes Stencil. I removed the stencil and ink blended lightly using the leftover ink on my blender brush to fill in the white areas. I added splatter using the ink, water and a paintbrush.

I stuck the striped panel to the card base with liquid glue and used double-sided tape to stick a white stitched frame that I die cut with the Wide Stitched Frame Dies on top of it.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the limes, lemons and oranges from Squeeze the Day and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The critters are from Sweet Cart Critters, I cut them out with their coordinating dies.

I stuck the stamped elements to the card with double-sided tape, including the sentiment. I added Summer Haze Designer Enamel Dots in orange to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like