Pages

Monday 8 July 2024

"Our Story is My Favourite!"

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am finally sharing a card I created using the 'Book Buddies' stamp set. I love all things books so this set was definitely one of my all time favorites from the release.

I wanted to pair the set with the new Five Windows Cover die to highlight the images in the set.


Sets used:

Book Buddies stamp and die bundle available here

I first stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color the images. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them to the side.

I then took the cover die and die cut it out of navy cardstock. I then took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it down to fit behind the window diecut.

With this white cardstock, I took the Tiled Wall Stencil and blended it with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy.


I then took the stencil and heat embossed it onto green cardstock with embossing ink and white embossing powder. I die cut out the sentiment using the coordinating die set.

To assemble my card, I first adhered the window onto the background using liquid adhesive.

I then laid out where I wanted the images to go and used foam tape to adhered them to the card using foam tape. I wanted to make it look like the side window were shelves.


I then completed my card by adhering the sentiment onto the card with foam tape behind it.

All the items I used are linked above. Don't forget to check out the new release now in the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings. Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like