Pages

Friday 5 July 2024

You're Simply The Zest


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here, my card today features the brand new Squeeze the Day stamp set. I absolutely loved colouring this set's limes, lemons and oranges.

I started by adding several drops of twisted citron Distress Paint onto my glass matt and spraying it with water. I pressed water-coloured cardstock into the paint several times to create a bright green background.


I die-cut white cardstock with the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies to create a frame for the scene. I glued the green panel to a mini slimline card and used 1mm double-sided foam tape to stick the scalloped frame around it.


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from Squeeze the Day and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The bee and watermelon are from Fruitful Friends, I stamped and coloured them and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

I adhered the images and the sentiment to the card with double-sided foam tape for dimension.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like