Pages

Monday 29 July 2024

"This is where I fell asleep..." - Bookmark Two Ways

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I absolutely LOVE to read and am so excited to share my projects using the latest 'Bookmark' dies. 

I created two different bookmarks using the same die. I wanted create different scenes for these adorable critters.

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then used Copic Markers to color the images and set the to the side.

For my first bookmark, I cut out the die from baby blue cardstock. I then took the stack of books stamp image and stamped it around the bookmark using grey ink.

I took the two sentiments and heat embossed it onto pink cardstock using embossing ink and white embossing powder. I then took the coordinating dies and die cut out the two sentiments.



For these bookmarks, I would love to use foam tape but know that they need to lay flat in the books. Instead, I used liquid adhesive to adhere the images in the middle of the bookmark and added the sentiments above and below the images to complete the first bookmark.

For the second bookmark, I die cut it out of white cardstock. I taped off the bottom portion of the bookmark with low tack tape and blended Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide over it to create the "floor."

I then taped over the floor using the same tape and blended the Tiled Wall stencil with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides over it on top. 

I decided to stamp the sentiment directly onto the bookmark at the top using black ink.

To complete my bookmark, I adhered my stack of books first using the liquid adhesive. I then adhered the adorable worm on top of the books using the same adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial today and will feel inspired to create your own bookmarks with the latest release. All of the items I used are linked above. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like