Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2024

My favourite!

Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with some new Time for Tea designs inspiration for you.


I used these T4T products from the latest release for this card....


To create this card I started by die cutting the window die from pink card stock. I then filled in the windows with the pink card and some white before going on to die curt the bookmark die. this was adhered with foam tape to start adding dimension....

I stamped and die cut then sentiment from book buddies and adhered that in place. I then went on to stamp, colour and die cut a bunch of the cute book buddies images!! These were also adhered with varying levels of foam tape. 


To complete the card my usual touch of sequins!

I hope you like my book themed card for today. Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like