Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Sparkly Unicorn!

Happy Thursday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a sneak peek of the Sparkle Cover Plate die together with the Unicorn stamp set that are coming to Create & Craft tomorrow at 3.45pm so don't miss the Show with Jo!


The Sparkle Cover plate die is very versatile and perfect for any backgrounds.  In fact all you need to add is sentiment and you're done!  Of course I couldn't just do that so I added one of the unicorns from the new Unicorns in Training stamp set together with a sentiment.


I decided to go all pink for the unicorn with my Chameleon pens apart from the horn and I die cut the cover plate in gold mirri card.

I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks this week of the amazing new products and don't forget the FB Live at 8pm tonight with some more sneak peeks!

See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like