Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Follow your Dreams

Hello everyone!
DT Anila on the blog again with a cute Unicorn card.
I dont seem to get enough of these unicorns.


I distressed the clouds on a card panel using the Scene It stencil and distress oxide.
On a card base, I stamped the swirl image with grey ink.
Foam mounted the sky background on this card base. 
Stamped, Coloured and fussy cut all the images. 
Stamped the sentiment and arranged the images on the card.
Added a little sparkle to the unicorn. 



Supplies used for this card are linked below -


All the listed products are available at Time for Tea Designs and avail extra 10% off your purchase across the website using my code T4TANILA10

Thank you for stopping by

Anila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like