Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

Missing You Fairy Much - Creating a Sparkly Textured Background

Hi everyone I hope you are all keeping well?

Jo here with the edited version of Thursdays' FB Live.


Check out the video below to see how I created this super cute scene and super sparkly background in more detail.


I loved the colour scheme for this card. Its so bright and cheerful. 


I created my fluffy cloud background first with my Sunny Side Up Again Stencil and the Small Rectangle Masking Stencil.
I then used the centre of my Masking Stencil to block out the clouds I'd just created so I could create my colourful and sparkly textured background.


I inked my background & then added the Magical Snowflakes Stencil. I took my palette knife and added a good amount of the Cosmic Shimmer Polar White Texture Paste. I set this aside to allow it to dry.


While my background was drying I stamped and coloured my Fairies. Each had a different hair colour.


If you are interested in Copic Colour Combos, check out the video to discover what combinations I used for these little cuties.


I gave each the same Pink dresses as this coordinated with the blended background. The were all attached with foam tape.


The Missing You sentiment was stamped directly onto my background. The Fairy Much was stamped using the same Distress Oxide Ink I used in my background onto white cardstock.


I attached my panel to a side folding A6 card blank!

The wings were finished with some Unicorn Stickles and the wand with some Glossy Accents. A few Nuvo Crystal Drop added the final bit of sparkle.

I really hope you liked the card and tutorial today.

Please follow us on FB & IG as we post inspiration daily and I'm hoping to add more tutorials to get us through this difficult time.

Also look out for a new FREE digi stamp to create with later this weekend.

Details of all the items used to create my card are below.

Please all take care, Stay Home and Stay Safe.

Hugs
JO
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like