Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Thank you fairy much

Hello and welcome, DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a thank you card featuring the Fairy Garden stamp set and the Quilted Square Nesting Die. I love the number of dies included in the square nesting die, it helps you to create great layered cards.


To start, I stamped the scene and coloured it with my copics. I outlined the fairies and butterfly in grey to help them pop. Next, I used the 4 1/4 die from the Quilted Square Nesting Die to cut out the scene.



I cut out some paper from the Rainbow Brights Essentials 6x6 paper pad with the 5 1/2 inch die. I used some foam tape to adhere the fairy scene to the hearts paper. For the final layer, I used the 6 inch die to cut out some white card stock which I coloured using my BG13 copic marker to match the dress colour of the fairy holding the cupcake.
I hope this card makes you smile.
Use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount off your entire order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like