Pages

Saturday 19 September 2020

Cute Hello Note Cards!

 



Happy Saturday everyone it's Design Team member Natalie here and I have some adorable note cards to share with you today. I made two variations but I feel like you could make a whole series of them. These I made quite a while ago so have quite bright summery colours but some rich autumn colours with the Woodland critters stamp set would be so cute. 
I started out by cutting out six rectangles using the Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies four I stuck together at the top to make two card bases and the other two will be our toppers. Taking the topper pieces i stamped out the Essential Stripes off centre and more towards the top so it's more aesthetically pleasing. I like the softer colours as it doesn't distract from the soft coloured images. I stamped my stripes with Distress Oxide so made sure they were fully dry before cutting out the Hello die and also made sure I kept all the tiny pieces like the inside of the e and o. 
The cute raccoon and bear are both from the All occasions critters stamp set which I coloured very simply as they only small with Copic Markers. I cut these out with the coordinating dies and also cut out the die shape out of some fun foam I like using this as it gives a cleaner look than foam tape. Using the foam tape again I also cut out another hello die.
To put the card together I stuck on the topper to the base of the card then stuck the foam tape hello in the gap where I die cut it from then stuck on the hello I cut from the striped background on top and added the stripped pieces from the inside of the o and e. The critter was added in the same way but i just chopped off a bit of the fun foam where it meets up to the letters and that was my cards finished.
I hope you like them and as always don't forget you can get 10% off  in the shop using T4TNATALIE10 
Have a great weekend everyone and I will see you all again next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like