Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Follow your dreams

Hello Hello!
DT Anila on the blog today with this colourful shaker card.


I stamped and coloured the bear image from the Bears picnic stamp set. On a card, I stencilled some clouds and grass. Using Hi as a kite die, I created the shaker element. Fussy cut the image by snipping off some extra parts like the small kite etc. I adhered the image on to the grass. Mounted the shaker element. Drew the string passing through the image using a black marker. Stamped the image and added the other elements.





That's it for today!!

If you wish to buy any of the products from the T4TD shop you can use my code T4TANILA10 and avail an extra 10% off your purchase.

Until next time...
Take care and happy crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like