Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Let's Do Lunch

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a cute scene I had in my head that I attempted to recreate.  I ended up making a rocker card for it which is just a circle die cut folded in half for the base with a slightly smaller circle die cut stuck on top.


I used the Scene Builder Die set for the clouds and daisies and the Landscape Edger dies for the grass.  All the images are from the Bears Picnic stamp set which I coloured using my Chamelon pens before die cutting.  The co-ordinating die set really helped cut out the dies even though I enjoy fussy cutting I was grateful for them!


To finish I added a touch of Tonic Nuvo Drops to the daisy centres which added a little texture.

Don't forger you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

    


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like