Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Up In The Air!

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here sharing a card I made using the Up, Up & Away stamp set together with the Sunburst Cover Plate die and the Landscape Edge Die Set.

I'm a big fan of paper pads and have one that was just perfect for die cutting the Sunburst, giving a beautiful gradient of colour.  I die cut the clouds and stuck them underneath.


The images were stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens - this time with the addition of the colour tops to blend easily from one colour to another.  I added glitter glue to parts of the hot air balloon and in between the sunburst.

You can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!


Products Used:


   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like