Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

To A Sweet Friend Bee Card Video Tutorial





 Hello Vic here today! I’m so excited to be sharing a video tutorial today. 


I wanted to make a shaped card and I used the Circle Of Love Nesting Die to make my card base.


I die cut 2 larger circles and a smaller circle using the next size down. 

The two larger circles will be your card base and the smaller circle is what we will be working on.

On the piece that will be the back of your card score a line at the top about half an inch from the top, this will then be adhered onto the front circle. Making a circle shaped card. 

Using theBuzzing For You Stamp Set I took both clouds from the stamp and stamped the clouds onto my circle panel using versamark ink. This will act as a glue for your embossing powder. 


I then added white embossing powder over the clouds and heat set this with my heat gun. 


Using some distress ink and a Beautiful blending brush I ink blended over the heat embossing. I then die cut some grass using the Landscape edge die


I adhered the grass pieces to my card.


I then stamped my images using the Bee Happy Stamp Set and coloured the images in with my copic markers. I then added a sentiment To A Special Friend and heat embossed the greeting.


I adhered all my images down and added some sequins.


The bee card is now complete. I loved making this card and I hope you have fun creating your cards. If you use this technique don’t forget to tag is on social media we love looking at your creations.

You can also save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like