Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Hang in there!

Hello friends...
DT Anila on the blog today sharing this Clean and simple card using the Up Up away stamp set.


The design is pretty simple as I wanted to focus on the cute image and the beautiful colourful hot air balloon.
I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the image. Added a few clouds on the card and foam mounted the image on it.
Popped up the sentiment using foam tape.
I added a few transparent nuvi drops to add some interest.



That's all from my end today. 
Hope you liked this sweet card.

If you wish to buy any of the products from the T4TD shop you can use my code T4TANILA10 and avail an extra 10% off your purchase.

Until next time...
Take care and happy crafting!

 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like