Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Interactive Windmill Video Tutorial


Hello Vic here today! 

Today I’m sharing a Video tutorial using the Up, Up & Away Stamp Set and the Windmill Builder Die


I had so much fun creating this card especially making the windmill.


I started with a DL size card and die cut a panel using the Scalloped Slimline Die. This die is so pretty to add to your DL cards.


I then stamped and coloured my images. All the copic markers are listed on the screen in the video.

Next I added some ink blending onto the panel using the Wonderful Waves Stencil  and some distress oxide ink. Once this was completed I adhered this onto my card base.

I then die cut all the pieces from the Windmill Builder Die and started to put the windmill together. This is so fun to use and once you put one windmill together you will see how fun it is to make.


 I then adhered the windmill and all my stamped images onto the card.


Lastly I stamped my sentiment and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I trimmed this down and adhered this onto my card.


To finish the card off I added some sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. You can see all the Time For Tea Designs Here. Don’t forget you can save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout.
Have a lovely day!
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like