Pages

Saturday 26 September 2020

Let's have Coffee!





 Hi everyone the weekend is here already! I am absolutely loving clean and simple cards at the minute especially now I'm back at work so less crafting time. This one was inspired by Michelle Short who guest designed for us for the August release I loved the texture and detail she achieved using the sun die but with white on white. It gives added interest but doesn't take away from the main image.

I started like I always do and cut out the Sunburst Cover Plate Die I then used this to measure out my card base. The two hexagons are from the Bee Happy Hexagon Stitched Nesting Dies and are one of my go to dies. They have been so useful in framing small images and again they have the added texture detail but being in white don't detract from the image. I popped the smaller frame up with foam tape as well to give it some extra height. 
The little critters are from the All Occasion Critters Stamp set that was in the August release too they are so sweet. They didn't really take much colouring as they are only small. I used my go to my beloved Copics and cut them out with the matching dies. I popped them onto the top hexagon and stamped on my sentiment and stuck everything together. 
It's such a great design for when you need a quick card but still want it to really pop! I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a nice weekend and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using T4TNATALIE10 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like