Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Don't worry... Take it easy!

Hello Hello!
DT Anila on the blog today with this Slothy slimline card.
I have used a new stamp set called Be Slothy!


I stamped, coloured and die-cut the images. Stencilled the clouds and grass using the Scene it stencil and distress oxides. 
I stamped some colourful flowers from the BEE happy stamp set. Adhered the images to the panel and popped it on a colourful card base.
Added the sentiments using foam tape.
Used the speech bubble die to add additional sentiment.




That's it for today!!

If you wish to buy any of the products from the T4TD shop you can use my code T4TANILA10 and avail an extra 10% off your purchase.

Until next time...
Take care and happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like