Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Ink Blending an Autumn Scene - New Video


Hi everyone I hope you are all well and having a
 great Friday?


Jo here with the details of last nights FB Live which was so much fun as always! Even more so as Ant was back in the assistant's chair & helping out with all your comments.




Please do watch the video to see how we created this background scene by ink blending onto white cardstock. We used the new Landscape Edge Dies to create the background and I'm so please with how it turned out.


The Bears Picnic is a fabulous set full of fun characters and sentiments. It was so hard to choose which to use on my card as I wanted to use them all!


The tree in our background is from the new Scene Builder Die set. This is a really fun and quick way to add interest and dimension to your scene.


I hope you liked our project today and that it has inspired you to create an autumn scene of your own.
All the products we used can be found in the Time For Tea Designs Shop. I have listed some of them below.

Please do join us each Thursday on our Facebook Channel for our Crafting Live Events which are totally FREE and anyone can attend. Watch me create a project live and chat along with fellow crafty friends as I craft. :)


Have a great weekend guys and stay safe xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like