Pages

Saturday 12 September 2020

Missing you Pig Time!


                              


Happy Saturday everyone it’s Design Team member Natalie and I have another card to share with you all. 
I love finding ways to stretch my dies so I had to turn that fun windmill into a little Piggy house. It was a quick card to make with not too much colouring. The base of my card is cut from two of the larger quilted square nesting dies I just scored one at the top all the way across about 1 cm down and then added some double sided tape and stuck them together . Then I cut out the one smaller to make the card I used the Sunny Side up die to stencil the clouds in a soft grey to look like a stormy sky. Then splattered some dark grey for some added detail and stamped out some birds and the sentiment. The Picket Fence is cut from the Windmill Add on die set and I just added some shading with a cold grey copic marker. The Piggy house I cut out the top bottom and door out of white card stock so that it would be a bit sturdier and my paper was really thin then just cut them out again from some pretty paper and popped it all together. Patterned paper is such a quick easy way to do this and look so pretty. 
The grass is die cut with the new Landscape Edge standalone die set I love this set as most of my cards are scenes it adds fun details and layers. I coloured it in with some green oxide inks and added a splash of dark green for some extra detail then coloured up my piggies. I wanted an extra muddy puddle too so I stamped out the pig with the umbrella again but masked off the pig and wiped away the foot then just filled in the line I could have drawn my own I guess which might have been easier but I must have been feeling lazy. Then I popped all my card together it really didn't take long other than deciding how I wanted things laid out. I hope you like my card and don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10  . Hope you all have a good weekend!





Hogs and Kisses Coordinating Dies







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like