Pages

Saturday 21 November 2020

Falalala, you make me so happy!

 


Hi all Design Team Member Natalie here to share my adorable snowy reindeer card. The reindeers are from the new release in the Happy New Year Critters stamp set. It's such a fun versatile set that can be used for many occasions and as always mixes well with the other stamp sets. These Chubby cheeked reindeers are definitely one of my favourites from the new sets so I had to make a Christmas card with them.
I began by cutting out the new Falalala Scalloped  Slimline Dies I cut two of these out of white cardstock. I blended  Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides on one of them spritzing some water on to add some added texture. The other I created a snowbank on using the standalone Landscape Dies which I added the sentiment to. I made sure to keep the frames aside to use for later.
I cut out the Falalala out of white cardstock and fun foam and layered them so it popped out more. The snowflakes again are cut from white cardstock but I just kept them one layer. 
The reindeers are coloured with copic markers I used the same colours on both and like always batch coloured and die cut a lot whilst I had my pens out it just saves so much time in the long run. 
To pop my card on my card base I temporarily stuck the frame and pink base together with washi tape so it didn't move and I could make sure it was lined up correctly. I added doubled sided tape after just taking off one side at a time and popped it on my card base. Then the other frame I popped aside I layered it on top so the snowbank wasn't higher than the frame.
I hope you liked my card today I really enjoyed making this one and the pink sky was so fun to make. 
Don't forget you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10
Happy Saturday everyone hope you have a great weekend!











1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like