Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

It's A Penguin Party!

 Hello Vic here today sharing a cute slimline card I made. I am so in love with the new release and wanted to make a fun Christmas card using the Skating By Penguins Stamp Set.


To start with I used the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Die Set and using a pink piece of card I die cut a frame. I then used the Falalala die and die cut this using some silver sparkle card. I then used a piece of white card and made my slimline card base and I started to ink blend some blue distress ink onto my card using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I started to ink blend the top of the card in blue and then I switched to a light purple foe the bottom of the card. I then added some hills using the Landscape Edge Die and some more white card. 


I wanted to add some details to my sky and I used the Carolling Critters Stamp Set that have snowflakes in the stamp set. I used my inks that I used to make the sky and stamped the snowflakes onto my card. I then adhered the hills down using some double sided tape. 


I then stamped out my images using Memento Black Ink and the Skating By Penguins Stamp Set. I coloured the penguins in with my copic markers then I used the Coordinating Dies and run them through my die cutting machine. I always secure the dies with some washi tape so that they they don't slip while being die cut. I then adhered the frame, Penguins and greeting onto my card using some Foam Pads.


To finish my card off I added some sparkle using some Stickles onto their hats and the hills. 

I hope this card inspires you to make a fun penguin scene. Don't forget you can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

You can watch Jo live tonight at 8pm on our Time For Tea Designs Facebook page.

See you there!

Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like