Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Falalalala

 

Happy Friday everyone, DT Annalisa here, have you seen the great sale going on over at Time For Tea Designs right now?! If not, be sure to take a look at the 2020 Black Friday Collection, there are some great bundles up for grabs at terrific prices. The sale will end at midnight November 30th BST.

Today I am sharing a Christmas card featuring several new T4T products from the latest release, including the Carolling Critters Clear Stamp Set, Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies, Layering Dies Imperial Sized- (USA sized) and paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6". This is such a beautiful collection of papers. I usually struggle with using patterned paper but this collection has inspired me!

To start I stamped the critters and coloured them with my copics and added some highlights with my white gel pen. I added some foam tape to the back of them and set them aside to work on the rest of the card.

I die cut out the falalalala sentiment three times, twice from white card stock and once from some silver foil paper. I stuck them all together with liquid glue. Next, I die cut out a snowy hill and glued it down to the beautiful patterned paper which I had die cut out using my A2 layering dies. For the border around the card, I used the largest frame in the A2 Nesting Frame Dies (this is part of the Black Friday Sale and I use it all the time!) and coloured it using my BG copics. I used liquid glue to adhere this down on top of the snowy hill and patterned paper.

I stuck the critters down on top of the snow and then glued down the sentiment and music notes which I stamped on some white card stock.

To finish the card, I die cut several snowflakes from the Falalalala Slimline Dies. I just love how this card turned out.

Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime (including sales!!) and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10. I so appreciate it when you use my code as it helps me to continue to be on the design team that I love so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like