Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Time for some Pandamonium!

 I am so, so, so excited to be here. My name is Amy and I have just joined this awesome DT. This is my first project as DT here so please be kind :) I felt like we all needed something bright and happy with everything that is going on so what better than a panda with googly eye?? OK so I went one better and it's not only a panda with googly eyes its also on an action wobble!! I couldn't resist. 

This adorable set of stamps are called Pandamonium Party and in my personal opinion they wont fail to make people smile. I added a tiny bit of shade around their white bits with a light grey triblend marker, Coloured the hat and the balloons with more triblend markers before adding some sparkle with a crafters companion sparkle pen. To make the balloons look shiny with some glossy accents. I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then added the hats and balloons before fixing on their googly eyes. 

 For the background I used my time for tea beautiful blender brushes and some distress oxide inks to make this colourful background (I used Wilted Violet, worn lipstick and antique linen) before then adding sparkle using some pineapple glacier paste with the starry sky stencil

The squares behind them I cut using the quilted square nesting dies. The sentiment is from the stamp set and the rectangle that it i stamped on is from the coordinating dies. I heat embossed it in white embossing powder to stand out and match with the black and white of the pandas.

 I hope this has given you all a little smile and that you are all staying safe and well. Don't forget if you do want to get any Time For Tea Designs goodies then you can use my code T4TAMY10 to get 10% off of your order :D

Huge Hugs


Amy xx

Time For Tea Designs products I used:




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like