Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Caroling Critters in the Snow

 

Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here! I am so happy for the new T4T release and excited to show you a sneak peek before Friday's release! Today's card features the new "Carolling Critters." Aren't they just adorable!! Who doesn't love a trio of cute carolling animals?

To start I created a snowy background scene with my Scan and Cut SDX125 using an SVG cut file from Lori Whitock called Christmas Card Layered Houses. To add some interest to the red sky, I added white heat embossed stars (from the Santa Paws and Fairy Garden clear stamp sets) and dots with my white gel pen.

Next, I stamped the images and coloured them in with my Copic markers. The little presents are from the Mew Are the Best Gift Clear Stamp Set and coordinating dies. The little bird is from another stamp set from the new release called "Skating By Penguins" - I just love the extra little critters in sets as they help to complete scenes.

I adhered the critters and other elements with liquid glue and stamped in some extra music notes with black ink. For the sentiment, I used part of the "we wish you a merry Christmouse" from the Caroling Critters stamp set as well as the "Christmas" from the Santa Paws which I die cut out using the coordinating dies.

To complete the card I added some snowflakes with blue gems on top which I have had in my stash for ages.

I am sure you will LOVE the new release as much as I do. Happy crafting!

Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like