Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

Die-namic Display Card Die Video

 Hi Vic here today, and I'm so excited to be bringing you a video tutorial. I have used the Die-namic Display Card Die for my video today along with the adorable Skating By Penguins Stamp & Die Set for my critters. I have also used the Let It Snow Die and some gorgeous snowflakes using the Falalala Slimline Die.





I first started by putting the card together. I die cut all the pieces using my die cutting machine and the Die-namic Display Card Die. In the video I will also show you how to create a curved line at the top of your card. I then adhered the card together using PVA glue. 


I then stamped and coloured in the adorable penguins. I used my copic markers to colour them in and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Next I die cut the sentiment using the  Let It Snow Die and adhered this onto the back of my card. I also added some white paint to my card so that it looks like snow.


Using the Falalala Slimline Die I die cut out some snowflakes and adhered them onto my card. These snowflakes are so delicate and pretty. Your card is now complete. 


Don't forget you can save 10% off your purchase using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

vic


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like