Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

You Warm My Heart

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a favourite card of mine as it makes me feel warm and cosy just looking at it!


The card was made using the Life's Ups & Downs Stamp Set.  The critters were all stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens then die cut using the Co-ordinating Die Set - these really do save time!


To create the background I used the Large Oval Masking Stencil and blended my distress inks through it with the Beautiful Blender Brushes.  I added some gold spatters to finish. 

I used a die from the Oval Scalloped Nesting Dies to cut the oval from gold card which fits the masked image perfectly.  I just love that sentiment - don't you?

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Happy Crafting!













2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like